Electronic products are supported by rigid printed circuit boards (PCB) for providing mechanical substrates to the different electrical components of the particular product. A rigid PCB makes use of connective pathways or traces that are etched onto a laminated substrate (non-conductive). Etching of the pathways is done using copper sheets.
How to design a rigid printed circuit board:
In order to design a high performance rigid printed circuit board, you will need to follow certain steps:
- Make use of an inkjet or laser printer to design the circuit of your rigid circuit board.
- Always make sure to use only a suitable drawing package that is maintained in good condition for the designing of the rigid PCB.
- Gather the electrical components of your rigid PCB in one place so that it is easy for you to design the PCB in one go.
- While placing the components on the board of your rigid circuit, make sure to keep enough space between these components to avoid a cluttered and cumbersome design.
- Arrange the polarized parts of your rigid PCB in such a way that their orientation is the same.
- Keep enough gaps between the edges of your rigid PCB and the components.
- Place the heavy components of your rigid PCB on the primary side of the board.
- Design the elements in such a way that they can be soldered and assembled by hand or automatically based on the size of the rigid PCB.
Rigiflex Technology: Your One Stop Solution for Ingeniously Designed Rigid PCBs
Rigiflex Technologies is a leading manufacturer of superior quality, high-performance rigid printed circuit boards. We design the PCBs to meet the demands and specifications of our customers. Our reasonably priced rigid PCBs are favorites in the market.
To know more about our services, kindly visit our website www.rigiflex.com. If you have any queries, you can give us a call on (714) 688-1500 or send an e-mail to email@example.com, and we will be glad to assist you.